Saturday, August 30, 2008

b . d . e .

Best. Day. Ever.
  • Michael Levine's at opening with Natalie
  • making a yoga mat bag with my friend Terry from work
  • laughing at and then devouring a candy bar brought to me from Chile by my friend V
  • everybody showering Miss Mira with love
  • dinner at Buddha's Belly with Terry and V and their wonderful significant others
  • a parting shot of gelato at Al Gelato in Beverly Hills (gelato, or heaven on a spoon, can't say which)
  • coming home to Mira, who'll be with me another week, and kissing her until she pees on me, and then some more afterward

7 comments:

Christie said...

We missed you at Buddah's Belly by a day... :( We were there Friday night.

Sounds like you have a wonderful day.

Adrienne said...

I swear that is the cutest kitten EVER! lol

afrowalking said...

LOL! SO MUCH FUN! Love you gurl! xoxo

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

They are putting a gelato place in next to my office.... bad news bears.

Sounds like a lovely day!

Natalie said...

I need to get my hands on that cat.

Natalie said...

Best morning ever for me. yay!

Anonymous said...

I want that candy bar! That is the best name ever. Was it delicous? No kitty love on my end. Don't much care for animals.