Sunday, August 17, 2008

sunday glory

It's Sunday morning, so I think it's only fitting to offer you a little gospel house music. This is Kenny Bobien, a house music legend and possessor of the most gorgeous falsetto. There's also a song by him on the Basement Boys CD, a copy of which will go to -- golden star. Yay! Golden star, send me your mailing address and I'll post the CD this week. I'll also add this fabulous tune to the mix.

I have to issue a word of warning about exercising to this song. If you do, you have to pace yourself. My gawd. Yesterday it forced me to add leaps, actual leaps, people, to my run. Every time they said "stand still, stay right there" I would leap into the air. Until I almost coughed up a lung.

Anywho. The title of the song is "I Shall Not Be Moved." I found downloadable versions on Traxsource.com. I bought this version and the original, which is amazing too. There's no video here, so just hit play and enjoy the glorious music.

Happy Sunday, friends.

3 comments:

golden star said...

OMG! I just wandered over here for my daily fix and I am truly surprised!

I have never *won* anything on any of my favorite blogs!

Am emailing you my addy and thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Congrats golden star, you lucky ducky.

Can I tell you this is not exercise music!!! How many beats per minute is this thing? Nice music to shake to though...sitting in a chair, like me now...LOL

Heather

Natalie said...

now you are leaping?

The title must be wrong...you were moved.