Wednesday, August 13, 2008

love having you around

Just a quick thanks to y'all for dropping in. I try to respond to comments via e-mail when possible, but these days, with the pending move and other obligations, I can't do it as much as I'd like. But I wanted to be sure to welcome you if you're new here, and to tell you that I've really enjoyed your company if you've been around for a while. :)

If you have a question about anything I post -- projects, materials, faces, places -- don't hesitate to drop me a line. One of my favorite things about bloggers and blogging is how open we are to sharing information and resources.

A couple of people have asked me about the amazing technicolor nightmare shoes. Oh, didn't The Bubs want those! Where he planned to go in them, I shudder to think. I couldn't allow that purchase to be made. It would have sent entirely the wrong message to shoe manufacturers everywhere.

3 comments:

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Shoe censorship is one of those things I can totally get behind. The First Amendment can only go SO far, you know?

Good luck in getting everything set for the move!

Adrienne said...

:-)

normanack said...

Although I swear, he made them look almost good. I don't know how, but he did. I bet that man can wear just about anything and make it look good.