Friday, August 01, 2008

back in action

Hey now! It's the end of Dre Days and back to regular ol' me. Thanks for all the comments on Schmin's photos. Because I think it'll be a hoot, I'll be interviewing him about them soon.

Ah, it's good to be back. My computer did need a new hard drive, along with a heat sync, which is part of the system that's supposed to cool the laptop. Mine was like typing on hot coals sometimes. Eeenyways, I have things to show you guys, but I'm in Houston (talk about hot coals). I'll do a more respectable post when I go back to Los Angeles.

Happy weekend, y'all. :)

6 comments:

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Welcome back!

Shawnta said...

Yay!!!! I know if feels good to have your "baby" back!

Anonymous said...

Yaayyy again, good to have you back. You must have missed us....LOL!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Great! Cuz I've missed you as much as
the last time.

Anonymous said...

Damn! Thought I was gonna be all slick and through in some html code in there. Anyway, as much as the last time you had no words.

golden star said...

Glad that your hardware is in order. Loved Dre Days in the interim.