Saturday, November 22, 2008

one down

Had my first Thanksgiving dinner tonight, kicking things off early. S, the woman from whom I'm renting a room, kindly invited me to eat with her and her dad, who drove to Houston with his fiancee and her son. They live in a tiny town a few hours away, and decided that since they were visiting for other reasons, they'd also bring a turkey and celebrate the holiday while here. S's sister and her husband also came. It was a nice family affair with me as a tagalong.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Can you really have too much giving thanks & some food to go along with it? I don't think so.

Glad you have met good people to break some bread with.

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

So glad you had a good pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving! I agree with woolanthropy... you can never have too much giving thanks.

Adrienne said...

Glad you had a good dinner! I'm So ready for mine !LOL

Ellen Bloom said...

It was very sweet of your roomie to invite you to her dinner. You're very lucky to have SEVERAL T-givings to attend!