Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i fix it, but later

I caught serious germage from The Bubba over the weekend. Today the germage is knocking me on my arse, and though I went to work for a while, now I'm struggling to make it over to Blanche to try out the suggestions I got on wefixit. I've removed the hand wheel and all that's standing between me and happy stitching is a little oil and an adjustment. But right now, all I can do is stare longingly at the machine and the blanket project I was working on. Oh well. Tonight I'll rest, for tomorrow there will be sewing.

I know, I know. I said no more pictures. But please indulge me. I'm sick. Plus, Nik says I don't have to stop. :)

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

PIctures are good!!! Feel better!!!

yaiAnn said...

Are you sure it was from Bubba and not all those late nights spent sewing? ;)

Anonymous said...

Poor you, get well soon. We can't be without you for too long.

Heather