Now I'm ready to cut out a new batch, but need to decide what. Here's a list of possibilities:
- Baby tops for Natalie's babies
- Wee Bunnies for Natalie's babies (then I'll be Wee Bunnied out)
- teeny tiny baby shoes for Natalie's babies
- something for a friend I cannot name
- the Lazy Gal's Quilt (need to cut and piece the backing for it)
- birthday dress for me (gonna take the plunge)
- lounge pants for me
- 2-3 napkin sets like the ones I made for V for a sale next month
- two girls' dresses for my shop
- a scarf project for my father
- a secret project for Gracie (unless I need help, then I'll come here and give up the goods)
- another secret project for Gracie that's connected to the first
- a quilt project for a sale next month (I don't have the fabric to start this yet).
It just dawned on me that I could group like with like here. Or cut things according to a theme. Hey now. The wheels are turning.
Important intellectual notes on the Whodini link: Why did I love Jalil so much? He's the one in the black leather pants. I just knew we'd be married by now. And I was about to snicker at Ecstasy's white shorts, but my god, the man's legs were ecstasy indeed. Tennis, anyone?