Monday, March 31, 2008

thoroughly modern mildred

In the midst of all my heavy pondering about the nature of the female artist, I made a bunny for Froggy. It gave me an odd feeling, like I should've been going downtown to Skid Row and finding some homeless drug addicts to paint instead. I stuck with the bunny, though. Maybe this weekend I'll write an essay about my deep, dark childhood and how I sometimes secretly wished that my mother would slip on a banana peel.

Meanwhile, here's Mildred the Dream Bunny.

9 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Once again...you amaze me. I am so in love with that bunny. *sigh*

Hugs!

Christie said...

So cute! She'll love it.

Lola and Ava said...

Great, now I'm singing Tap-tap-tapioca!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOmmG, Mildred is too CUTE!

Heather
Day 13

yaiAnn said...

You're too funny!! Love those eyelashes and the tail!

Still Patrice said...

oh mildred is so cute!!

Adrienne said...

Too cute!!!!

Emily Cole said...

Wow, I love your bunny! Great job with the face. I enjoyed your story about Anne and Elizabeth. I think I would have been holding in the dread and embarrasment of having to listen to the jabs. Yikes! It's a shame she couldn't just be polite and go with theh flow!

Natalie said...

Mildred is MAD Cute!
Love her!