While we're on the subject of babies, I made this set for Frank's new baby boy, Oliver. The star of the show is Hillary Lang's Wee Bunny, a simple, fun pattern. Wee Bunny's tail is a fabric flower, made from this tutorial. The bib pattern is one I bought as a PDF from an eBay seller. (If you have a baby handy, you can easily measure him/her and figure this one out for yourself. The hardest part is the bias binding, which just takes futzing.) I used this tutorial for the cleverly shaped burp cloth (I had spied some over at Natalie's). The onesie, which was way too small although it's a 6 - 9 months and Oliver is only 4 months, just has an appliquéd rectangle.
I had the chance to meet Oliver a couple of Saturdays ago, and as you can see, he's a little lump of pure sugar.
It's a wonder I didn't steal him.