Friday, March 21, 2008

go ahead. keep makin' my day.

Lilia over at Sew Little Time has gone and done the nicest thing. She's given me the You Make My Day Award.

She wrote a wonderful, generous entry to accompany the award, and when I read it, I got a little teary. It feels good to be appreciated in such a way.

I love that Lilia gangstered the award and gave it to me! She didn't wait for it to come to her through the traditional route. Inspired by her brassiness, I am going to buck the trend of passing the award on to 5 - 10 other bloggers and do what I really want to do, which is to give it to the people who make my day -- those of you who come here, read my blog, and take the time to encourage and support me by leaving comments nearly every day, or even once in a while. I really can't thank you all enough, and I want you to know I am so grateful to have you visit my little corner of the Internet when there are so many other stops to make. You make me feel connected, and that feeling carries over from this virtual experience into my everyday life.

So, Lilia, right back at you! And on to all of you who make this blogging experience so fun, rich, and worthwhile for me. You make my day, every single day. Yes indeed you do.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

now i'm a little teary ...

:) Mo

Ellen Bloom said...

Hey! Thanks, Dollface!
By the way, I love your new banner design including the faboo felted Mr. Penguin!

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

That's so nice. I love the new banner too.

Anonymous said...

OhMG, Sappmama your new banner is splendid! Look at Blanché in all her glory!

Your post is lovely, made my day.

Heather

Nik said...

Don't make me cry. :D

Natalie said...

LOVE the new banner! Can you help me make a faboo banner? You have been totally crafty. Loves it!

Adrienne said...

WOO HOOO!! Lovin the new banner!!!!!!!!