Friday, March 09, 2007

eye candy friday -- tiny buttons

These are for a project I'm currently working on. I think they're very sweet.

The contest has been wonderful. A big thank you to everyone who played along. You all have been the highlight of my week. Today I went to Amoeba and bought Patty Griffin's Children Running Through. I was planning to listen to her, per Mel's suggestion, then I saw her singing "Heavenly Day" on Letterman. I figured it was a sign. Mel, I'll be moving on to 1000 Kisses next. Then on to others of you guys' favorites.

Sunday -- THE BIG DRAWING. Someone's getting a new totebag. :)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

wow, those ARE little! Can't wait to see what they are going on!!!! OH and my shrug is about 75% done! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Sweet little buttons :)

I've heard a few songs from Children Running Through that sounded great, but haven't picked it up yet (got to!) You'll have to let me know how you like it :)