Monday, May 26, 2008

the girl in blue

Sewing, not so much, but finally finishing my mother-in-law's shawl has fired me up for more knitting. With sewing, I think the problem is I'm not at home, y' know? The thought of pulling out all my sewing stuff knowing I can't put it anywhere for keeps is unsettling. Some days I think I should have put all my machines in storage.

But I do have to make that apron for the swap. Hopefully it'll help me get over this feeling and sew more.

Meanwhile, Bubs's best friends had a baby girl, which means it's time for some baby sweater sweetness. That's Artyarns Supermerino, by the way. It's my favorite baby sweater yarn, and the most easy care, delectable stuff on earth.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Someone has picked up the needles!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yummy yarn, this morning I got some Ebay yarn....me el Cheapo...acrylic...to make that shawl. Yes, I got shawl envy after seeing your MIL's. I got only 400g so the shawl will end where the yarn does...LOL...

Heather

Virtuous said...

Ooh you knit! :o)
I have that pattern printed out too, but never did get around to it! Haha!

Thx again for the blog visit!

Natalie said...

Artyarns yummmmmm!